- Emergency #
- Emergency 888-748-6024
- Bedford, MA
- Reference #:
- PT/FT EHS Consultant – MA 2018
Mabbett is seeking a part time or full time EHS Consultant to join our team. The candidate must possess a strong compliance background, and will provide consulting services to a wide variety of clients, including those in the healthcare, biotechnology, research and development industries, as well as Federal agencies and academia. Additional responsibilities include technical report preparation and review, client coordination, regulatory agency coordination and permitting.
- Bachelor's degree in environmental science, engineering, chemistry, biology or a related field.
- Three to ten years of related EHS experience.
- Must have strong EHS background and expertise in the healthcare, biotechnology, research and development industries, as well as with Federal agencies and/or academia is a plus.
- Prior consulting experience, as well as experience working with/for the healthcare and/or biotechnology industry is highly desired.
- Strong technical writing and communication skills; must be proficient in MS Excel® (able to create, use and manipulate spreadsheets).
- Professional certifications, such as Certified Safety Professional (CSP), Certified Industrial Hygienist (CIH), or Certified Hazardous Materials Manager (CHMM) are preferred, but qualified candidates with proper education and professional experience along with a willingness to obtain such certifications will be considered.
- Must be a US Citizen and able to obtain, as a minimum, OMB Position of Public Trust and Federal Protective Services Favorable designations. Other clearance requirements for access to Federal facilities may be necessary and will be addressed on a case-by-case basis.
- Ability to travel, work in the field, work outdoors, and lift 50 lbs.
- Veterans are strongly encouraged to apply.
This position will provide technical and client management support, including but not limited to:
- EHS compliance auditing.
- Providing on-site EHS services at client sites.
- EHS training program development and delivery.
- Required regulatory agency submittals, including permits and environmental reporting.
- Hazardous materials and waste management.
- Air emissions permitting, tracking and reporting.
- EHS program development and implementation.
- Industrial hygiene and occupational health program support.
This position is based out of Mabbett’s corporate headquarters in Bedford, MA, but may involve specific project work opportunities on a short-term basis throughout the US.