- Emergency #
- Emergency 888-748-6024
RCRA Enforcement, Permitting and Assistance (REPA4) ID/IQ Contract
$2.1M 5-yr Firm Fixed Rate ID/IQ
Mabbett is the prime contractor supporting US Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) Region 1 toward achieving its RCRA Corrective Action Program goals. Services to date have focused on the support of major environmental site investigation and remediation programs at 30+ regulated RCRA regulated facilities located throughout New England. Mabbett has been assigned task orders for facilities including electric generating stations, treatment storage and/or disposal facilities (TSDF), shipyards and facilities that manufacture airplane parts, laboratory equipment, electric meters, pharmaceuticals, textiles, furniture hardware and engine monitoring instrumentation. Contaminants at these sites include heavy metals, chlorinated solvents, petroleum hydrocarbons, unexploded ordinance (UXO) and radionuclides.
- Effective execution of 17 task orders at geographically dispersed locations in New England.
- Completion of over 100 technical reviews.
- Participation and support at project and public involvement meetings.
- Completion of field activities, data review and report preparation of technical reports.
- Positive performance assessments for each period of performance completed under the contract.
- Program management
- Technical reviews
- Public meeting participation
- RCRA facility assessments
- RCRA facility investigations
- Human health and ecological risk assessment
- Corrective measures studies
- Remedial design and implementation
- Interim remedial measures
- Groundwater investigation and modelling
- Long-term monitoring programs