- Emergency #
- Emergency 888-748-6024
Environmental, Health and Safety Services
Mabbett provides environmental, health and safety (EH&S) consulting services to Wellesley College in Wellesley, Massachusetts. Mabbett acts as Liason between the Wellesley College EH&S Office and Project Management Team for multiple large construction projects to ensure compliance with all applicable federal and state regulations.
Mabbett provides construction safety support that includes on-site review of projects and EH&S impacts, construction review meeting attendance, accident investigations, review of plans including abatement project designs, permits, and documents and other support that is required by the Wellesley College Director of Environmental Health and Safety. In addition, Mabbett provides on-site industrial hygiene, safety, indoor air quality, regulated building material and environmental compliance and engineering services. Mabbett has coordinated and conducted oversite of subcontractors performing regulated building materials surveys and abatement.
- Construction safety support
- On-site review of projects and EH&S impacts
- Construction review meeting attendance
- Accident investigations
- Review of plans including abatement project designs, permits, and documents
- On-site industrial hygiene, safety, and indoor air quality services
- On-site regulated building material services
- On-site environmental compliance services
- Engineering services