- Emergency #
- Emergency 888-748-6024
Biological, Environmental & Cultural Resources (BECR) ID/IQ Contract
$3M 3-yr Firm Fixed Price ID/IQ
Mabbett was awarded a $3M, three year firm fixed price contract by the US Army Corps of Engineers (USACE) to provide Biological, Environmental and Cultural Resources (BECR) services in support of planning, engineering, construction and project management within the North Atlantic Division. Fourteen task orders totalling $2.3M, were awarded in support of proposed construction and environmental restoration projects at the New Jersey Army National Guard Training Center, Sea Girt, NJ; Picatinny Arsenal, NJ; Kensico Dam, NY; US Army Garrison, Livorno, Italy; and environmental restoration sites including the Green Brook Flood Control Project and the Hackensack Meadowlands, NJ.
- Effective execution of 14 task orders at primarily Federal facilities.
- Delivery of a wide range of scientific and engineering skill sets.
- Support of planned alternative energy and sustainability projects.
- Program management
- NEPA environmental assessments
- Historical and archaeological investigations
- Cultural resources surveys
- Air emissions modelling and Title V permit support
- Habitat studies and evaluations
- Wetlands restoration, design, maintenance and monitoring
- Biological assessments
- Site remediation management and support
- Client and stakeholder meeting support
- Field activities and data reviews