- Emergency #
- Emergency 888-748-6024
Department of Veterans Affairs
Mabbett understands that the US Department of Veterans Affairs’ (VA) mission is to provide patient care and other Federal benefits to our Nation’s veterans. In accomplishing this mission, individual Veterans Affairs Medical Centers (VAMCs), Community Out-Patient Clinics (CBOCs) and other VA owned facilities must also demonstrate their commitment to protecting and improving the employee health and safety and the environment. Mabbett understands the VA’s desire to be strong environmental stewards, good neighbors, and provide safe, healthy, and sustainable environments for employees, patients and visitors. Mabbett shares this desire and is proud to support the VA’s important mission with a staff that includes many veterans.
Mabbett has worked extensively for the VA throughout 30 states, nationwide, and has worked at 95 Medical Centers and four National Cemeteries successfully executing $14.2M-plus in client services over the last ten years.
Mabbett has extensive VA facility knowledge and has proven past performance providing environmental, health and safety (EH&S) services to the VA on multiple contracts, including VISN-wide contracts.
VA Major Contracts
- VISN 1 A/E Services for Facilities Located throughout the VA New England Healthcare System ID/IQ Contract (New England)
- VISN 1 Hazardous Waste Removal Services (New England)
- VA Office of Asset Enterprise Management, ID/IQ Contract for Vacant Building Due Diligence (Zone 4)
- VISN 1 Legionella Sample Collection and Testing (New England)
- VA Office of Construction & Facilities Management, Environmental and Historic Services Region ID/IQ Contract (US Eastern Region)
- Martinsburg, WV VAMC Industrial Hygiene and GEMS Services
- Comprehensive asbestos and lead paint surveys at 24 VAMCs and 60 VA leased facilities totalling over 20M ft²
- EPA Supplemental Environmental Project (SEP) oversight
- Nationwide multi-media environmental compliance audits and solid waste audits
- VISN-wide industrial hygiene audits
- On-site safety office staff augmentation at two VAMCs
- VISN-wide Chemical Tracking Program (CTP)
- GEMS Manager support
- Regulatory agency coordination and permitting
- EH&S program development and compliance support including SPCC plans, LOTO programs, confined space programs, EH&S training programs
- Baseline Pharmaceutical Management Program technical support
- Engineering, NEPA and Site Assessment Services
Mabbett is a VA Center for Verification and Evaluation (CVE) verified Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB).
“Mabbett was initially brought in after a disappointing experience with another consultant. The first service that they provided to us and every service since then has exactly met our facility’s needs. Mabbett is one of the most responsive and efficient consultants I have worked with in New England. Mabbett delivers the highest quality service of any consultants I have worked with in New England.” VAMC Industrial Hygienist