- Emergency #
- Emergency 888-748-6024
National Environmental Policy Act (NEPA) Services
Mabbett has proven experience managing complex Federal NEPA projects as an SDVOSB prime contractor, coordinating effective teams, providing professional insight and implementing solutions that achieve client goals. Mabbett has an experienced team with extensive and credible NEPA expertise, as demonstrated by our past performance to date serving the US Army Corps of Engineers (USACE), Missile Defense Agency (MDA) and the US Department of Veterans Affairs (VA).
Mabbett is comprised of credentialed professionals with relevant experience providing NEPA support services, as well as program management and technical execution. Our Federal clients rely on Mabbett’s credible, defensible and accurate NEPA expertise to support their project team and stakeholders.
Federal Clients Rely on Mabbett’s NEPA Expertise
Mabbett effectively implements NEPA, accurately analyzes potential impacts, and identifies appropriate management and mitigation measures. Mabbett understands the importance of meeting contracted schedules and budgets and identifying technical issues and offering effective and efficient solutions. Mabbett maintains frequent and responsive communication and coordination with our cleints throughout the project lifecycle. Self performs, creates and manages effective teams to conduct any necessary investigations early in the planning process. Mabbett’s expertise helps to address and identify potential environmental hazards and opportunities for risk mitigation, thereby reducing uncertainty for our clients and other project proponents.
- NEPA Environmental Assessment (EA) and Environmental Impact Statement (EIS) preparation
- Review of NEPA documments prepared by others
- Permit identification and preparation.
- Scoping and public meeting coordination and support.
- Interagency consultation with USACE, US Fish and Wildlife Services, National Park Service, Advisory Council on Historic Preservation, State and Historic Preservation Offices, Native American Tribes, EPA, state and local municipalities.
- Evaluating compliance with Executive Orders and other applicable Federal, state, and local statues.
Mabbett worked closely with our project team and the New Jersey Army National Guard to address the challenging environmental requirements of the project. Mabbett's project team clearly understood our long term goals. Mabbett also achieved cost savings that allowed them to provide additional support. This is an excellent firm! Past Performance Questionnaire, USACE NY District (11/03/15)
Click here to download Mabbett's NEPA Services Marketing Cut-Sheet.
For more information, please contact Andrew Glucksman, LEED AP at firstname.lastname@example.org.