Mabbett has been serving the US Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) nationally as an SDVOSB prime contractor for the past 15 years and has nationwide VA experience matched with local expertise. We have extensive VA facility knowledge and proven past performance on multiple contracts supporting over 90% as a prime contractor. Mabbett has managed and executed over $25M in VA prime contracts and task orders at over 100 VA Medical Centers. In addition to being a prime contractor, Mabbett subcontracts to large businesses and other SDVOSB’s nationwide.
Key A/E Support Service Lines
- Civil engineering services including stormwater, site design, environmental permitting, and wastewater.
- Regulated Building Material Services including hazardous materials inspections/ surveys and abatement oversight (VA Professional Industrial Hygienist (VPIH)).
- National Environmental Policy Act (NEPA) Services including Environmental Assessments (EA) and categorical exclusion evaluations for new projects.
- Environmental permitting including air permitting for new boilers and emergency generators.
- Due diligence environmental assessments including Phase 1 and Phase 2 environmental site assessments.
- Health and safety support including construction safety services.
As a verified SDVOSB prime contractor, Mabbett is successfully executing millions of dollars in federal services through various contract vehicles including our GSA-Schedule (GS-10F-0120T) and multi-year ID/IQ contracts.