Mabbett was established in Massachusetts in 1980. Today, with four offices along the eastern seaboard, Mabbett offers access to a wide range of professionally experienced and credentialed staff. Mabbett is a recognized small business and award-winning leading provider of environmental consulting, health and safety, and architectural/engineering design services. These services are provided to Federal, state and local agencies, and private commercial, institutional and industrial clients nationally.
Attention to your needs and schedules is unsurpassed.
By focusing the appropriate resources on your project, we can accomplish your requests in a timely, professional manner. You can depend on us with complete confidence for assistance in achieving your goals.
Mabbett has the technical ingenuity to understand each project in depth, and the real-world experience to design and implement practical solutions which make sound business sense and provide the best value to our clients.
We are a group of dedicated, committed, and enthusiastic scientists, engineers, health and safety professionals, and program managers. Most of our technical staff have advanced degrees and a third of them are veterans. They are represented across many professional accreditations including:
- Certified Environmental, Health and Safety Trainers (CET)
- Certified Environmental Auditors (CEA)
- Certified Hazardous Materials Managers (CHMM)
- Certified Industrial Hygienists (CIH)
- Certified Professional Geologists (CPG)
- Certified Professionals in Erosions and Sediment Control (CPESC)
- Certified Safety Professionals (CSP)
- Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED) Accredited Professionals (AP)
- Licensed Asbestos Inspectors, Management Planners, and Project Monitors
- Licensed Industrial Wastewater Operators
- Licensed Site Professionals (LSP)
- Licensed Toxics Use Reduction Planners (TURP)
- Professional Engineers (PE)
- Professional Geologists (PG)
- Project Management Professional (PMP)
- Qualified Environmental Professionals (QEP)
- Registered Professional Industrial Hygienist (RPIH)
- Registered Sanitarians (RS)
Mabbett & Associates, Inc. (Mabbett®) is an Equal Opportunity and Veteran-Friendly Employer that seeks to recruit, develop, and retain a diverse team of professionals. We are committed to social and equal justice and demand respect and inclusion for all. We firmly believe in the founding principles of the Constitution of the United States of America that “all men (and women) are created equal”. Together, we stand against discrimination of any kind, whether based on race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identification, national origin, veteran, or disability status. Mabbett is proud to be an award-winning and industry leading Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB). We strive for excellence and fairness in all that we do. Through our corporate diversity, equity, and inclusion efforts, we recognize and endeavor to advance the values, beliefs and traits that distinguish Mabbett and make us an employer of choice. Similar to our Armed Forces, we are proud to say, “our company looks like our country”.
This statement is effective immediately and is adopted this 23rd day of October 2020.
MABBETT & ASSOCIATES, INC.
By: Arthur N. Mabbett, Chairman
Small Business Designations
Mabbett is a US Small Business Administration certified Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business.